Sunday 8 May 2011

A Bit of Progress

OK, so Kelsey from Bletchley Park has contacted the trekking company and actually told them that we are going ahead with this scheme. So hopefully in a day or so I (and then you) will know what the dates will be.

In other news, I think I might have my first offer for corporate sponsorship. I'm not entirely sure as the message could be interpreted in more than one way but I'll call them tomorrow and if there's any good news, you'll hear it here first!

Meanwhile, I have been asked if I plan to quit smoking for good as a result of this. The answer is NO. I have no such plans. If it happens, it happens but at the moment I'm just planning to quit for the purposes of this trek. Who knows? I may actually smoke my way down the mountain. Such is the way of addiction my friends.

No comments: