Sunday, 12 June 2011

Good News/Bad News

So, the good news is, my contract in Brussels has been extended to mid-July, supplying a bit more much-needed money (cause this shindig is costing me a fortune!). The bad news is that it delays by 2 weeks my launch into intensive fitness preparation.

So, now I'm looking at doing a weekend at Mt. Snowdon for July 30 & 31. Does anyone want to join me? The idea is to get up there the Friday night then get up with the sparrow's fart on the Saturday and do the climb (route to be decided but I'm leaning toward the Watkins Path). Then, depending on how achy we are the next day, perhaps do a second climb? If not, we can always tour Electric Mountain.

No comments: