Wednesday 8 June 2011

Normal Service has Resumed

Well I'm back from holiday. The weather and the fishing in the Algarve were both fabulous. If you want a good day of fishing near Portimao, you wouldn't go wrong by contacting Alvor Boat Trips and let Luis and his lovely wife Roisin guide you.See you next year guys!


Then  I returned to London to collect my father, turn around and head back to Brussels. only to grab a car and drive the rest of the way to Espelkamp in Germany. Stayed at the Hotel im Loh where the Albersmeyer family made us feel so welcome. I look forward to staying there again when I return next year to do the Grimm's Fairytale Trail.


Anyway, I'm back in Brussels trying to catch up on my sleep.


I'll try to get back on-topic in a day or so but I have to confess that after that vacation, I'm exhausted! 

No comments: